AIA CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSE
LEARNING UNITS: 1 CEU – General (LU)
1. An analysis and education of the health hazards associated with various flooring and wall materials:
- Review of types of health hazards associated with mold
- Toxic and chemical pollutants
- Emission of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
2. Review of solutions provided by new surface technologies:
- Multifunctional products that combine waterproofing and architectural finishes
- Seamless floor, wall, and ceiling solutions
- VOC compliance with new technologies and techniques
PLEASE RESERVE EARLY – SEATING IS LIMITED!
Please fill out the reservation form below or call us at 800-33-SEMCO!